Mechanical/Energy Engineer - Warmflow Engineering Co Ltd
Who we are…..
Based in Lisburn, Warmflow Engineering is a leading manufacturer of oil-fired boilers in the UK and Ireland. They also produce a range of combi-boilers, hot water cylinders, wood pellet boilers. and ground-source heat pumps. The company also fabricates bespoke and a standard range of sanitary products, sinks, counters etc.
What the role will involve…….
The aim of this Fusion project is to develop an air-source heat pump to complement the range of products offered by Warmflow Engineering. Over the past number of years Warmflow Engineering have put a key focus on sustainability and energy efficiency as part of the company’s design methodology. The project will take advantage of the sizable market demand for heat pumps to supply space and water heating for domestic and commercial buildings.
As well as an attractive salary offering of £24,000, the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Dundalk Institute of Technology and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
Honours Degree with an award classification of a minimum (H2.2) in one of the following:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Or Similar
Legally permitted to work in the UK
Experience of 3D modelling, (preferably SolidEdge)
We would like you to have…..
- Previous experience in energy with a particular focus on space heating technologies
- Strong design and project management skills.
- Knowledge of building energy management and design software
- Some level of competency in electrical design and thermal modelling.
- Knowledge of renewable and sustainable energy technologies is highly desirable
Further to the above the candidate should have the following attributes:
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to achieve results by working with and through others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing.
- Ability to resolve problems.
- Ability to self-motivate and use own initiative.
- Good time management skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Commitment to the organisation
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!