Graduate Cloud Support Associate
Are you looking for the right opportunity to start or continue your career?
Your search could potentially end right here! Only one question matters… Is your head in the cloud? So is ours!
We are now looking for graduates or soon to be graduate’s to be part of our graduate program.
Cloud Support Associate, Amazon Web Services
Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Engineer who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
What can you expect from a life in the Amazon Cloud as a Cloud Support Engineer?
As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions with the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Do you have or anticipate to secure a Computer science or related degree?
- Do you feel that your written and spoken English language skills are strong?
- Do you want to have an active role one of the world’s most customer centric organizations?
- Do you have what it takes to juggle many tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Are you a self-starter who is excited about technology?
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with scripting / programing
- Experience with database administration
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!