Michael Nugent & Co Solicitors are currently looking for a Legal Executive to assist a team of solicitors in a busy general practice.
The position is full time and is based in Ranelagh, Dublin 6. Candidates who are interested in the position can email their CV and covering letter.
- General support role to the solicitors.
- Under the guidance of a solicitor, drafting simple Motions and Affidavits, judgment papers, Appearances and Notices for Particulars.
- Under the guidance of a solicitor, drafting routine statutory declarations, contracts etc.
- Making briefs for counsel, books of pleadings and correspondence.
- Dealing with routine correspondence.
- Receptionist duties, photocopying, telephone duties, post.
- Managing administrative matters such as diaries, appointments, chasing correspondence.
- Attending on counsel, filings in the Court offices and Land Registry.
- General management of the office logistics, office supplies, banking, reception, post, etc.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!