Clinical Information Designer (12 month contract)
JOB TITLE: Clinical Information Designer
REPORTS TO: Clinical Information Design Manager
Global pharmaceutical and emerging biotech companies alike trust Teckro to virtually connect study team. Today, Teckro manages more than 100 clinical trials and is deployed at more than 12,000 active sites around the world. Simple and intuitive are key guiding principles at Teckro, and we put the user at the heart of all our product design. As a result, customers are operational on Teckro in a matter of weeks with virtually no user training.
As a clinical information designer, you will need to analyse, understand, and process complex scientific/medical/pharmaceutical information.
This role will work with with study teams and internal project teams to ensure timely delivery of high quality solutions. You will also need to monitor, analyse and action end user feedback and usage analysis metrics to evaluate and improve usability and accuracy of our products.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is able to execute the layout and structure of clinical information required to utilize our products efficiently and effectively. We are looking for someone who has superb editorial skills with a keen eye for text and graphic layouts. You will have exceptional analytical, and logical skills with highly developed critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills. To be successful, you must have close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy even when balancing multiple projects.
The role is based in the Teckro Limerick office and is being offered on an initial 12 month contract.
- Proven ability to organize information in a logical and systematic way
- Ability to focus on fine details and the wider system at the same time
- Ability to quickly and easily switch contexts, particularly between creative and analytical work
- Passion for creative solutions, innovation, and divergent thinking
- Driven to succeed, eager to improve every day, and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Degree in biological science, pharmacy, pharmacology, other health-related field or prior qualifications or experience in technical communications preferred
- Genuine interest in clinical research, medical advancement and drug and biotechnology development highly beneficial.
- Excellent computer skills
Please apply through our career page or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!