Retail Operations Administrator
Volkswagen Financial Services AG is the largest automobile financial services provider in Europe. Our central task is to promote sales for the Volkswagen Group and its brands. The products and services of Volkswagen Bank GmbH and Volkswagen Financial Services range from the financing of new and used vehicles of all the Group's brands to dealer financing.
A vacancy has now arisen for an Administrator within the Retail Operations Department of Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland, on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will provide exceptional service and administrative support to the dealer network as part of a high performing team.
- Contract review and activation of Motor Finance agreements ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements are met.
- Call Centre call handling for Dealers within the VW Group network and VW Bank finance customers.
- Daily administrative tasks.
Key Role Requirements
- Degree in Business or Finance related discipline preferable.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail essential.
- Strong customer service ethos
- Confident, competent and forward thinking
- Capable of working under pressure in a high volume environment
- Enthusiastic, wanting to learn and progress
- Strong numerical competence
- Working knowledge of MS Office with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Approved Product Adviser (Consumer Credit) qualification desirable.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
This is a full time temporary position. Flexibility to work different shifts and some Saturday’s required. A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualification level will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing a CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com or apply online at https://www.vwfs.ie/careers.html
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!