Paid work in Rhode Island, USA this Summer!
This unique work opportunity located on the beautiful coast of Westerly, Rhode Island will give participants an insight into hospitality at its best, offering you a highly sought-after experience and the best industry training, all whilst being able to share your culture and make friends for life.
- This is a full-time, fully paid summer placement during your summer break from university. You can also participate on this program immediately following the completion of your final year of studies.
- For the program for Summer 2020, we have positions in the following roles: Food & Beverage Operations, Spa Attendants, Guest Reception, Retail Associates, Pool Attendants and Activities, among others
- All positions are paid a wage from $4.50 per hour for tipped roles, and from $10.50 per hour for non-tipped roles, and you are guaranteed a minimum of 32 hours per week. It is likely you will work anywhere between 38-45 hours per week, typically spread across 5 days.
- Company housing is provided for all participants and fully-furnished. Participants will share with either one or two other participants on the program.
- The cost is $100-$125 USD per week and this is payroll deducted. This is fully inclusive of all bills and internet.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive an additional 30 days to travel the U.S for tourism if you wish. This is part of the J1 Visa.
To be eligible for this program for Summer 2020, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be enrolled at a U.K university full-time for the academic year 2019-2020, studying at either at Foundation, Undergraduate or Masters.
- Students can be from any course discipline
- Possess a valid passport
- Live in the housing provided by Ocean House
Be available for the full program dates: Saturday 13 June 2020 – Tuesday 15 September 2020
For information on the fees and terms and conditions, and further program information, please visit https://www.yummyjobs.com/work/summerusa-rhodeisland
Please apply directly on our website at the following link: https://www.yummyjobs.com/work/summerusa-rhodeisland
If you have any questions on this amazing opportunity for Summer 2020, or require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Natalie from the Yummy Jobs Team
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!