As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
We are looking for ambitious graduates to join us in 2020. You will be guided through a 6-month program across R&D, Development Operations, UX, Data and Product. Based in our new state of the art facilities here in Sandyford, you will have the opportunity to work on real projects from the outset with guidance and support from your own personal mentor.
What you’ll be doing…
- You will be part of a cross functional team, gaining exposure to Lean Agile methodologies, software development and design, mobile, DevOps and CI/CD to name a few.
- You’ll learn from industry experts in technologies such as AWS, Angular, .Net, iOS and Android, UX, User Research and Product.
- You will rotate over a number of selected roles and have the opportunity to work on real projects from start to finish.
- You will have a designated mentor throughout the program to guide you along the way.
- You will have the opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge and experience as you work alongside our highly skilled engineers.
What we’re looking for…
- We'll be looking at students from disciplines such as Computer Science, Software Engineering UX, UI, Research, Data Science, IT Management and more.
- We’re looking for high performers who are serious about learning and have a proven track record of that.
- Ambitious individuals who can work as a team and autonomously.
- Someone who is as diverse as us. We have over 27 nationalities in our Dublin office so you’ll have the opportunity to learn from people from all around the world.
Even better if...
- You have personal projects that showcase your work.
- You have previous work experience or done an internship.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, high energy and a positive attitude.
Don’t forget to check out some of the products we make
Please note we can only accept applications from EEA Nationals or those who have a current stamp 4.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!