Software Developer - Graduate Programme
At ICBF, innovation and cutting-edge technology are central to supporting the growing agri-tech industry. Our team provides full stack/full life cycle software development services to industry partners and customers in a Big Data environment.
As a successful Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects in an open, supportive, collaborative environment, using a combination of the latest technologies.
- Oracle (Oracle Engineered Systems)
- Mobile App Development Technologies
- HTML5, CSS3, JSON, REST
- Analytic Technologies, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Python
- Big Data, including DNA data and cutting-edge genetic evaluation techniques
- LAMP Stack
- DevOps Tools – Git, Jenkins
Training and support opportunities exist to cross train into the above areas. Graduates receive a competitive benefits package.
If you are completing your final year in an IT third level qualification and if you are a team player who is results driven and self-motivated, we would like to hear from you.
- ICBF is the leading provider of information-based genetics services, employing approx. 80 employees in Cork and with more than 20 years history in Ireland.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!