Application Programming Interface Developer, All n One Ltd/BXP Software
Who We are….
Based in Dublin 12, All n One Ltd are the owners, authors and distributers of bxp software (bxp), a web based solution providing a range of award-winning Relationship Management and Work Flow tools aimed at maximising efficiency and profitability. The company provides bespoke software to a range of blue-chip clients in the areas of Business Process Outsourcing, Telecoms, Utilities and Financial Services. Notable clients include The Mater Private, eir, Bank of Ireland, Fexco and Tourism Ireland.
What the role will involve……
All n One has identified an opportunity to increase export potential by strengthening its ability to recruit and service new customers at highly competitive price points while also reducing the risk of data loss.
To do this they need to improve their capability in API development to facilitate the integration of bxp with the client’s existing ICT infrastructure. Many organisations need to retain elements of this infrastructure, for example accounting solutions, because they contain years’ worth of key business data.
Development of the bxp API is therefore needed to remain competitive and expand its market base. The project will include the design and development of communication protocols, key interfacing components and a flexible mobile-based solution such that users will be able to remotely access, query and integrate with the main desktop and mobile platforms. Overall, this project will broaden the appeal of the current product.
As well as an attractive salary offering of c€30,000.00, the successful graduate will lead this 12 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Ulster University and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have……
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management
- Experience of working in industry specifically with experience of developing applications.
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
We would like you to have…..
Experience of working in industry specifically with experience of developing applications.
- Design: sustained experience in application design
- Experience in the design of mobile applications
- A history of technical documentation
- Experience of developing, operating with and extending REST backend systems
- Evidence of Quality Control, Software versioning and testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with internal and external clients from varying technical and commercial backgrounds
- Self-motivated and capable to work within a small team environment
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative and problem solving
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!