ACD Commercial Internship - Ireland
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business, beauty. Our mission is to provide beauty to people from all walks of life, but delivering the best beauty products worldwide. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
You will be a key member of the Commercial Team, reporting to the Commercial Director. The role involves working closely with the Sales Team, and other key departments such as Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and Training. You will also liaise closely with Key Pharmacy Chains to provide mutually beneficial business solutions.
Day-to-day you may be...
- Provide administrative support to ACD Field sales team
- Supporting your Key accounts in tailoring promotions and maximizing their success
- NPD updates, change of bar codes, price queries, and supply of digital assets, to our customer data base
- Provide efficient and effective retail support and reporting, tracking and analyzing sales figures
- Ensure efficient and clear communication between Sales, Marketing and Finance team
- Link between our National Account Manager and sales team on updated activity, and support on presentations for key accounts
- Management of key account invoices
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Taking on and managing your own projects, long and short term with the potential to present your findings
- Work with Marketing teams and coordinate with suppliers
- Day to day administration, and assisting with sales meetings and communication
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Be a good all-round performer
- Be numerical
- Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
- Have a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
- Be creative
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong analytical and budget management skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise with minimal supervision
- Creative problem solving ability
- Pro-active team player
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You must be eligible to work in the Ireland
- You must be a student looking to complete a placement during your bachelor’s degree
- You must be results driven with an ability to achieve set objectives
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Interest in the beauty industry and upcoming trends
- Confident in presenting
- Actively seek innovative business solutions and suggest new ideas
- Demonstrate an ability to self-manage projects, achieve objectives, adjust priorities, manage time and follow up on actions
We offer 25 days annual leave, in addition to eight days paid public holidays. Our employee product scheme offers significant discount across our product range. We also offer a company pension scheme and a free life assurance scheme.
How to apply….
Apply online at careers.loreal.com
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!