Sports Account Manager
Are you interested in sales & sports?
- Are you ready to make an impact in the global sports industry?
- Do you want to build a career on a global sports stage?
- Do you wish to work for the world’s fastest growing sports analytics brand?
- Do you strive to work on real projects and have fun along the way?
- Are you passionate about working with people?
Sounds like you? Then you might be exactly what we are looking for at InStat!
InStat is currently expanding our Limerick office and looking for people who are passionate about sportsand cannot wait to make an impact on the global sports analytics market. The roles will initially be part time internships targeting the US Sports Market. But there are full timeroles available at the end of the internship period for the right candidates.
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates, or those in the final months of their education – you will get unique knowledge of the backstage of the industry and get an invaluable experience in the sports
environment that few companies in the world can provide. Working in our company will give you a great all round work experience as well as allow you to gain a real insight into our industry.
Following an initial training period, our interns will dive straight into their placements and get real hands on experience in the Sports analytics market.
The roles will be sales based, you will be required to contact people in their target market and introduce them to our products. After training you will be holding sales presentations to clients, while also dealing with customer support, working within deadlines and most importantly working in a team.
Successful candidates will gain experience in sales and marketing activities, such as sizing up the market, estimating potential revenue, analyzing clients and competitors, as well as promoting the InStat brand. It
is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service, professionalism, and to build and maintain quality customer relationships.
After extensive hands-on training on sales and products by your own top-level supervisor, you will be given your own list of prospects to work with on a market that hasn’t been worked with.
Still sounds like something you would love to experience? Then here is what we want from you;
Who we are looking for:
This position would suit recent graduates, or those in the final months of their education. We are open to candidates from all educational backgrounds, if you think you might be a good fit, but the role would be ideally suited to graduates of the following areas:
- Marketing / advertising / PR;
- Business administration / business & language.
- Must be fluent in English;
- Must be able to legally work in Ireland;
- Must be in love with sports;
- Knowledge of another language is an advantage, but not necessary.
- No experience required, but a good attitude is a must.
- Initially you will work a flexible 20 hour week, which can be adjusted to your schedule.
- Working hours will largely be in the afternoons, as the main targets will be the US Sports sector.
- The role will be office based from our office in Castletroy, Limerick, but there can be some
- flexibility to work from home for some of the hours in the initial internship period.
- The internship will be for three months, at the end of which, there will be opportunities for a full
- time role for candidates who perform well.
- deally we are looking for people to start on the 30th of March, but some flexibility may be
- possible for the right candidates
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!