Due to continued sales expansion and production growth, the company require a mechanical engineer, ideally previous experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Creating and modifying 3D piping and ducting model and isometric and projected view drawings.
- Creating and modifying machine assembly model and drawings.
- Creating and modifying P&ID drawings.
- Collect quotes for parts to be machined, create a purchase order, liaise with manufacturer and installation crew.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD LT and Solidworks 2013 is an advantage.
- Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
Applicants should be highly organised, focused comfortable working under pressure and work as part of a team.
Please email CV and brief cover letter by 30th May 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!