IT Support Administrator
Blenders are recruiting an IT Support Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the maintenance and support of our IT infrastructure and applications.
The duties you will be responsible for include:
- Front line user technical support.
- Support of various applications including Microsoft 365, ERP system, CRM system, antivirus and various other applications.
- Installation and upgrading of various hardware and software.
- Various IT administration tasks including system security, backups and call logging.
- Call prioritisation and escalation to our technical support partners.
Qualifications and skills:
- Computer science or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably 2 years' experience in an IT support role.
- Working knowledge of any of the following: Microsoft 365, Excel pivot tables, Active Directory, SQL and reporting, documentation, procedures and policies.
- An understanding of basic network technologies.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to understand any user issues that may arise.
- An interest and enthusiasm to learn fast and get ‘stuck in’, when necessary in order to resolve issues.
- Project and Time Management experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!