Digital Research Associate - Ostick + Williams Ltd
Who we are…..
Ostick + Williams Ltd is an award winning Architectural practice and leading BIM consultancy, using innovative technologies including Virtual and Augmented Reality. We work across a range of sectors including life sciences, education, office, production, retail, residential and leisure.
The candidate appointed with Fusion partnership will develop skills in the use of digital technologies and processes to enable Ostick + Williams Architects to integrate Pointcloud Surveys, GIS, VR and AR into our future site master planning studies and internal space planning projects.
As well as a competitive salary offering of £22k - £30k, the successful graduate will lead this 18 month project, in a supportive partnership with University of Limerick and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
- A degree in Architecture, Design, Visualization, Built Environment, or similar
- Experience working within the Architecture profession
- Experience of Augmented (AR) and/or Virtual Reality (VR)
- Legally permitted to work in the UK
- Post graduate degree in Architecture
- 1 years’ experience working in the Architecture profession
- Working experience of architectural digital technologies
- Excellent design and presentation ability
- A good knowledge of process development and implementation
- Exeriepnce in computer coding
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!