Project Coordinator - KES Group Inc Ltd
Who we are;
Based in Strabane Co Tyrone, the company manufactures modular buildings such as offices, showrooms and homes and offers a full planning, design, construction and fit-out service. The company also fits out plant rooms and are a distributor and installer of Biomass and Photovoltaic energy systems
What the role will involve;
The aim of this Fusion project is to develop an off grid modular building as an ultra-low carbon modular unit that will rely upon renewable energy to provide 100% of energy requirements, utilising a number of renewable energy technologies. This work will investigate the optimum energy storage capacity and technology configurations. The design will also consider heat recovery and water harvesting systems as part of the design.
As well as an attractive salary offering of £28,000-£34,000, the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Dundalk Institute of Technology and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have;
- Honours Degree with an award classification of a minimum (H2.2) in one of the following:
- Mechanical/Energy Engineering or
- Electrical Engineering or
- Suitable Engineering/Science/Construction Discipline
- Legally permitted to work in the UK
We would like you to have;
- Previous experience or a postgraduate qualification in energy or construction with a particular focus on renewable energy technologies with strong design and project management skills.
- Knowledge of building energy management and design software
- A level of competency in electrical design and thermal modelling.
- Knowledge of other sustainable energy technologies, such as mechanical heat recovery and water harvesting.
- Experience in collating and analysing costs for construction projects
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!