SAP B1 Developer - Micro Computer Solutions Ltd t/a Fuel IT Ltd
Who we are…..
Based in Craigavon Co Armagh, Fuel IT has evolved its offering in line with the considerable changes in the IT industry.
Over recent times, the company has focussed on 3 specific areas:
- Business Software - this includes a key relationship with SAP Business One Consultation
- IT Infrastructure - Server Based Solutions, Networks, Bespoke Computer Backup and Disaster Recovery, Firewalls and Security
- IT Support – Training and Support
What the role will involve…….
This project proposes to create a Connected Warehouse Management System (CWMS) which will use Internet of Things (IoT) technology to implement a solution suitable for the regional warehouses with tight delivery schedules. There are a number of large, comprehensive WMS applications on the market which tend to be relatively expensive (30K+) where much of the functionality is not required. By integrating RFID and other wireless tracking technologies the project will create inventory management algorithms to allow logistics staff to identify and minimize inefficiencies in the management of inventories in warehouses.
The CWMS will be the first Fuel IT product built using SAP rather than Sage
As well as an attractive salary offering of £35,000 to £45,000 (based on experience), the successful graduate will lead this 12 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Athlone Institute of Technology and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- Minimum of (2.2) degree in Software Development/Computer Science/Business Computing
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in SAP Business One SDK development, .net, webservices and APIs
- Broad knowledge of hardware
- Legally permitted to work in the UK
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL
We would like you to have…..
- Experience in developing a software system using Java/C#
- Experience of Linux operating system
- Experience in implementing distributed systems
- Experience in implementing Web applications
- Knowledge of Internet of Things (IoT) systems
- Knowledge of embedded systems
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!