Volkswagen Financial Services AG is the largest automobile financial services provider in Europe. Our central task is to promote sales for the Volkswagen Group and its brands (Volkswagen, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Audi, Skoda & SEAT). The products and services of Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland Limited range from the financing of new and used vehicles of all the Group's brands to dealer financing.
Reporting to the Wholesale Operations Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day administrative tasks of the Wholesale and Retail credit functions.
- Request dealer financial information in line with department timelines
- Monitor and log dealer financial information
- Support the administrative tasks of Wholesale credit applications
- Daily support of administrative tasks for the wholesale operations team
- Support to the wholesale operations team leader as required
- Maintain high service levels whilst dealing in a professional manner to our customers (Both internal and external)
- Adhoc duties as deemed appropriate by management
Key Role Requirements:
- Financial Services qualification or equivalent desirable but not a requirement.
- Leaving Certificate standard.
- Administrative experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the motor sales whilst not essential would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of MS Office products; MS Excel advanced
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!