Volkswagen Financial Services AG is the largest automobile financial services provider in Europe. Our central task is to promote sales for the Volkswagen Group and its brands (Volkswagen, Volkswagen CV, Audi, Škoda & SEAT). The products and services of Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland Limited range from the financing of new and used vehicles of all the Group's brands to dealer financing.
As key part of Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland Limited’s continued growing portfolio, now with an Operating Lease product in the market for over 18 months. A vacancy has arisen for a Remarketing Administrator within the Risk Department of Volkswagen Financial Services Ireland Limited. Reporting to the Risk Manager, the successful candidate will assist with Redeveloping Leasing Operational policy and efficient system processes ensuring we are developing our Lease product to achieve optimum product operations performance.
- Monitoring online auction portal sales process to maximise sales performance while supporting brand partners used car strategy
- Liaising with logistics and auction supplier to ensure vehicles are being managed and prepared to highest possible standards within the remarketing process and completing any necessary documentation.
- Ensure that remarketed vehicles are being sold in compliance with the VWFSI remarketing guidelines
- Remarketing sale admin
- Maintaining vehicle stock lists
- Monitoring and communicating sales results
- Managing Transport requests from various business areas (Collections , Leasing, Operations)
- Managing Remarketing reporting to track remarketing results
- Create remarketing management updates for Senior management and RV Committee
- Validating fees charged by supplier and accurately communicating fees to relevant business area for accurate assignment.
- Preparing remarketing valuations and reserves calculations for approval.
- Vehicle Data Management
- Ensuring vehicle data is kept up to date in the Vehicle Master Database based on updates from all relevant vehicle data suppliers including Group Data , RV Data, Vehicle Data form third party suppliers (Jato , Cartell , MTP)
- Assisting RV specialist in preparing and testing the monthly upload vehicle and RV data to Connect Online
- Answering daily dealer queries via the retail operation team regarding vehicle data on the Connect Online (COL) system.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are kept up to date in line with the VWFSAG I-OHB and local requirements
- Ensure processes are documented in process maps
- Preparing and maintaining various remarketing, vehicle data and RV related reports using the Vehicle Master Database, Excel and PowerPoint.
Key Role Requirements
- Demonstrable handling and analysing large amounts of data
- Ability to identify innovative, lean efficient process to drive best practice Operations
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient in Power Point
- Deadline driven with an ability to work on own initiative
- Professional presence, capable of representing the business to third parties
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!