Graduate Front End Developer Specialist
The Front-end developer will be responsible for building and maintaining applications for the trading team, enhancing the existing applications, and supporting the overall IT infrastructure of the trading team. The successful candidate will develop, enhance, test and support the fast-paced trading team at our Dublin office.
Role and Responsibilities under trading supervision:
- Develop trading tools for: Trading pricing, Collateral optimization, Trading position management, PnL, risk and management reporting.
- Be involved in providing daily support to Front Office users
- Manage and understand users’ requirements and provide in-depth business analysis
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in Front-end development
- Finance experience not required
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Good academic background and analytical skills
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to multi-task and the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands
- Knowledge of finance, Python, SQL, MongoDB, Redis a plus
NBCGF is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of National Bank of Canada (“NBC”). The main strategic purpose of NBCGF is to enable the NBC Group (“NBC Group”, meaning NBC and all its subsidiaries) to grow and diversify its presence in Europe while allowing for a natural development of its existing business relationships and the establishment of new ones in the European markets.
NBC has over 150 years of history and is currently the 6th largest Canadian bank. Through its branch and subsidiary network, NBC is able to service clients throughout North America and Europe.
Ultimately, NBC’s strategy is to establish NBCGF as its hub for trading and financial services in Europe.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!