Creative Designer in Environmental, Health & Safety, Priority Drilling Ltd
Who we are…..
Priority Drilling Limited is a family owned business based in Ballinasloe, Co Galway which has been providing drilling services since 1967. They offer expertise in areas of engineering, manufacturing and plant hire. They also undertake specialised contracts in areas of both mineral Exploration and UG drilling for the Mineral Exploration and Mining Industries.
Their products include their patented Zero Trip Wedge which provides clients with faster more efficient solutions to reaching their drilling targets.
What the role will involve…….
You will be fully integrated into our Environmental, Health & Safety Department, working closely with our Health and Safety Manager, Engineers, Workshop and Sites in developing new digital and video tools to communicate better all our Environmental, Health, & Safety Protocols, SOP’s, RAMS, etc all the while gaining experience and knowledge in Environmental, Health & Safety Audits in the Exploration and Mining Industries
As well as an attractive salary offering of €36,000 – €40,000, the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- Min 2.2 Degree in Media / Creative Technologies
- Previous experience working with Health & Safety protocols or previous health & safety training or certification
- Access to a form of transport which will enable you to fulfil your responsibilities. (Please demonstrate this clearly in your CV)
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
We would like you to have…..
- Postgraduate qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety and/or Creative Technology or Computing related subject
- Qualifications in Environmental, Health & Safety
- Project Management Experience
- Graphic Design Experience
- 1-year Environmental, Health & Safety Experience
- 1-year industrial Filming and Editing Experience
- 1-Year industrial software experience
- Full Drivers Licence
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!