2021 Consulting Graduate Programme
At Deloitte, we know that we are at our best when we can be our true and rounded selves at work. Human beings aren’t just lists of strengths and qualifications.
Our fears are as motivating as our ambitions, our doubts as grounding as our self-belief. It is the diversity within each one of us, that makes us strong and brilliant. Because that’s what helps us to connect and to make an impact that matters for our clients and our world.
Our graduate recruitment programme for 2021 is now open: humans wanted.
At Deloitte, success means using logical thinking, leading global methodologies and our knowledge of industries to help Ireland’s largest organisations solve their most complex problems. Strategy, innovation, and a thorough knowledge of what makes an organisation run effectively are increasingly valuable skills in an ever-changing business environment.
First, we gain a deep understanding of our client’s business – including their challenges and opportunities. Then, we serve our clients by addressing their particular need – whether by improving on existing services, transforming an organisation’s leadership function, streamlining the way businesses function, or helping to implement a new product, service, or technology solution.
Deloitte are the only major global consultancy practice to combine professional business and accounting skills with the ability to deliver major business change and information technology programmes. Our clients include both domestic and multinational firms of varying size and encompass all major industry sectors including financial services, consumer business, energy and resources, technology, media and telecommunications as well as the public sector.
Business & Strategy Consultant:
As a Business & Strategy analyst, you will have the opportunity to work in a range of projects across a host of different industry sectors, including Financial Services (Banking, Insurance etc.), Private Sector (Life Sciences, Consumer Business, Telecoms etc.), and the Public Sector.
Activities will range from business analysis, business requirements gathering, market research, participating in workshops, and process mapping, all while working as part of a team to make an impact that matters to our clients. The Business & Strategy Graduate programme is designed in such a way that our analysts build their consulting toolkit while working with clients to deliver against their complex.
Finance Consultant (CIMA):
Our Finance team supports CFOs in times of significant change. This support can take many forms for example;
- Updates or complete transformation of their Finance Technology landscape. We support by defining the Finance requirements for these transformations.
- Major acquisitions where post-merger / acquisition support is required.
- Supporting new CFOs in role to implement their Finance Strategy.
- Supporting Finance teams to provide valuable insight to the business through improved Performance Management reporting.
- Defining the Global Finance Operating Model for companies.
For graduates joining our finance transformation team, in addition to the training programmes provided, you will be required to complete the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants qualification (CIMA).
Human Capital Consultant:
In Human Capital, it is our mission to enhance an organisation's value through people. How do we do this?
- By advising our clients on how to transform their organisations through their people. We do this by redefining the work, the workplace and the workforce.
- By assembling a highly talented, diverse and integrated team of business consultants and deep technical specialists.
- Implementing the latest exciting and innovative people technologies, promoting employee engagement and providing valuable insights into the organisation and its people.
- By investing in leading-edge human capital metrics, analytics, methodologies & technologies and equipping our team to deliver measureable value for our local and global clients.
- Simply, by being more than your typical Human Capital Consulting Practice.
Our Human Capital team consists of professionals in the Organisation, HR and Workforce Transformation specialties, who leverage pioneering research, analytics and industry insights to help design and execute talent, leadership, technology, organisation and change programmes to deliver that business success. As an analyst you will work closely with our experienced team to understand customer and business challenges, input to future solution requirements and support the client to transform.
Digital & Customer Consultant:
The role of a Digital & Customer Consultant is to leverage customer, market and business insights to support clients in managing, improving and transforming their businesses. As a new analyst, you will conduct market research and business analysis, learn about customer experience and design customer journeys. You will work closely with creative and digital delivery teams to understand customer and business challenges, input to future solution requirements and support the business to adopt new technology solutions.
What impact will you make?
For further information on Consulting graduate opportunities at Deloitte please visit www.deloitte.ie/students.
Please be aware that applications close on 14 October at 5pm sharp and you will not be able to continue your application after this date and time so you should allow sufficient time in advance to apply and complete all necessary steps.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!