Ornua Graduate Programme
Ornua offers exceptional opportunities to grow your career, both in Ireland and overseas. Your character, drive and passion are the most important traits to us. A positive attitude, strong business acumen and great people skills, along with a thirst for ongoing development, will accelerate your career to positions of leadership. As a global business, mobility is at the heart of what we do, and a willingness to potentially live and work overseas is critical.
We are interested in hearing from a broad range of final year students and graduates, including those with backgrounds in the following:
- IT & Computer Science
- Business (Marketing, Commerce, Finance, Food Business)
- Food, Agricultural and Nutritional Science
- Engineering (Process, Manufacturing & Mechanical)
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- European Languages
What`s in it for you?
The 18 month Ornua Graduate Programme consists of:
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Structured rotations
- Classroom based and self-directed learning modules, covering areas such as self-awareness, teamwork, leadership and communications
- Mentoring from our experienced leaders
- An excellent support network of current and former Graduate Trainees
The ideal candidate
- To be eligible to apply for the Ornua Graduate programme, candidates must have an Undergraduate Degree and be willing to relocate
- We are seeking ambitious and competitive individuals who are flexible and results-driven
- Ability to work alone or as a team player will be key to your success
Benefits & Rewards:
We are offering more than just a graduate programme. We are offering a long term career path. This Graduate programme is an integral part of our growth strategy and succession planning. On successful completion of your 18 month programme, the top performers will be offered a permanent role within our business.
You will also receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Defined Contribution Pension
- Annual Leave 20 days
- Full relocation support for overseas placements
- Mobile Phone and Laptop (role dependent)
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!