Graduate Opportunities 2021
For over 60 years, RBK has provided accounting, audit and taxation services to domestic and overseas business in Ireland.
We have grown from a relatively small, regional practice to Ireland's leading independently branded accountancy firm, with offices in Dublin, Athlone and Roscommon.
With over 200+ employee, we believe that our graduates have the potential to become RBK's future leaders and we support you every step of the way.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking graduates who are grounded, motivated and hardworking, who possess a clear entrepreneurial spirit for business, Candidate with a distinct interest in and understanding of the accountancy or taxation profession. A strong academic background: 400+ Leaving certificate points / Min 2.1 at Level 8 / Level 9
We welcome applications from all disciplines.
Why choose RBK?
In RBK, you are more than a number - you are a valued part of our team.
Our aim is to empower you, to shape your own career and drive future business success in RBK. We provide you with a supportive & collaborative working environment to allow you to thrive professional and personally. We will support you, offering first hand client experience, exposure to our senior leadership from the outset and mentoring programmes so you will learn from the best!
- First class training
- Continuous individualised Learning & Development Programme
- Exposure to our senior leadership
- Peer buddy & mentoring system
- Secondment opportunities
- Career Development opportunities during, and upon completion of Training
- Opportunities for Travel
- Opportunities for transfer to our other offices of departments
- Highly competitive training package
- Enhanced Exam & Study Support
- Sports & Social Activities
- Time off in lieu (TOIL)
- Wellness programmes
- Tax - saver commuter travel scheme
- Bike-to-work scheme
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!