Software Developer Intern
We are awarding winning Irish Fintech Start up with offices in USA, India and Dublin. We are at the early stages of business. We are looking for somone has ambitious, Software Engineer Interns will help us build real-world solutions across our enterprise and open-source projects, in a range of teams such as frontend development, backend systems engineering and DevOps. This is a technical internship position designed to provide qualified students a hands-on opportunity to help us build real-world solutions across our enterprise and open-source projects, in a range of teams such as frontend development, backend systems engineering, QA, and DevOps.
- Write well-structured, accurate, and concise API documentation for internal and external developers.
- Improve existing documentation tools and processes.
- Work with technology experts on a variety of teams to gain an understanding of the relevant technologies, platforms, and solutions.
- Work with other content designers and development teams to ensure our API documentation is consistent and meets the needs of our users
- Work with a team in either Development, Testing, or DevOps in real-world projects
- Work closely with your team to design, code, and test robust, scalable, loosely coupled components that integrate into public and private cloud infrastructures and services
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Software Engineering
- Backend - C#, .NET Core, PHP, Go, Python
- DevOps and CI/CD - Docker, bash
- Databases - MySQL, Mongo
- Experience in Agile methodologies, DevOps, Quality Assurance, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Application Architecture/Design, Lifecycle Management, Web applications/services, RESTful services, Open Source products, Acceptance/Behaviour/Test Driven Development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for You?
- Be part of an ambitious team within a high potential Irish start up business.
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization.
- Potential chances of getting permanent contract
- Flexible work environment
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!