Kerry Group 2021 Europe Graduate Programme - Marketing
Help the future taste great!
At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 1 billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a ‘typical’ graduate programme. But then, you’re not a typical graduate.
With over 26,000 employees, sales in over 150+ countries and 130 different manufacturing locations we are ambitious and continually growing. If you’re looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful projects and if you have an open and flexible approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you.
The Marketing function at Kerry partners with the business to lead the development and activation of sustainable, innovative and market-driven growth strategies. Through doing so we win by differentiating Kerry from its competitors.
Our Marketing teams focus on:
Strategy: Focusing the business on achievable sources of growth
Leading with Insight: Generate knowledge that will drive business & innovation
Excellence in execution: Design and execute effective customer engagement strategies
As a Marketing Graduate, you will learn to identify the areas of potential growth for the business, the strategies we will implement in these areas to ensure the delivery of growth and how to successfully deploy the delivery plans.
You will gain exposure to aspects of marketing, from Strategic Planning, Market Insight, to customer engagement strategies, trade shows and Marketing Communications. Our marketing teams focus on partnering with our Research & Development teams to understand how we are best placed to deliver growth for Kerry based on our technology portfolio. Marketing also works closely with our market based sales teams to deliver insight and market intelligence to our business while also tailoring our approach at a country level through activation plans and content development.
Your role will certainly be varied and will allow you the opportunity to manage your own projects from a very early stage. We will provide you with the skills you need to determine your own development and career path.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Marketing related discipline
- Fluency in a second European language such as Italian or French
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Digital marketing experience
- Strong presentation, analytical and verbal reasoning skills
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Nice to have
- Internship placement is advantageous
- Salesforce experience is advantageous
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!