Kerry Group 2021 Europe Graduate Programme - Sales (Account Management)
Help the future taste great!
At Kerry we’re obsessed with food and with an ambition to provide 1 billion people access to more sustainable nutrition, this isn’t a ‘typical’ graduate programme. But then, you’re not a typical graduate.
With over 26,000 employees, sales in over 150+ countries and 130 different manufacturing locations we are ambitious and continually growing. If you’re looking for responsibility and exposure to meaningful projects and if you have an open and flexible approach, then a career at Kerry could be right for you.
Our Sales function aims to profitably grow the Kerry organisation through Commercial Excellence by achieving:
- Sales growth ahead of market growth rates
- Excellent customer satisfaction
- The delivery of innovation and creative solutions
- Market Intelligence
As a Sales Graduate you will learn account management skills and work to deliver on business sales targets, building up to a career in account management. You will initially begin to understand Kerry’s customer offering and how this relates to our customers, with exposure to our Research & Development, Marketing and Customer Care teams teams to understand the Kerry technologies, products and customer preferences. A key part of the role will be project managing the delivery of solutions to meet our customer’s needs. This provides an unparalleled opportunity to develop quickly across all aspects of account management.
After an initial training period in our Global Centre in Ireland, you will transfer to one of our European markets to build your Sales experience working with customers directly in your assigned market.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing, PR or similar academic background
- Fluency in a second European language - Italian and Spanish preference.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proven record of delivering on projects and achievement of results
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel or relocate across the global Kerry organisation is a key requirement
Nice to have
- Internship placement experience is an advantage
- Salesforce experience is an advantage
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!