Graduate Engineer - Business Information Systems 2021
About the Johnson & Johnson Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites. It is aimed at high potential individuals who, when given the right tools, are empowered to proactively take responsibility, effect change and make a positive contribution to their teams and the business.
The Successful Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
- Regular one to ones and feedback to support your on-going development
- Personal development and effectiveness training
- Continuous professional development program with a recognised qualification
- Skills development in influencing and communication
- Project and Project Management experience
- Exposure to Senior Management Team
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies
Janssen Sciences Ireland, based in Ringaskiddy, Cork is dedicated to addressing and solving medical needs, including oncology, haematology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
Support the Janssen Biologics Cork (accompanies of Johnson & Johnson) by performing fact-based, data driven analysis & modelling to drive process & business improvements. Build a robust portfolio of analytical tools to enable the assessment of business performance. Engage and collaborate with global and local stakeholders to identify and drive KPI analysis.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assure the effective delivery of reports / information through the use of best methods, repeatable processes, technology & internal partnerships.
- Manage resource allocation and project management across multi-disciplinary projects.
- Ensure ongoing knowledge management by documenting work instructions, data sources & report logic.
- Contribute to the supply chain analytical capability strategy.
- Gather & analyse data to solve complex problems & evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes & support decision-making.
- Define requirements for KPI dashboards and project manage the development of KPI dashboard across the supply chain.
- Develop accurate operational performance reporting for supported business areas and identify new data points for enhanced reporting
Education and Experience:
- Recent Graduate (2020 or due to graduate in 2021).
- Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in a Business Information Systems or related degree.
- Skilled in managing complex data sets and interpreting and analysing the results
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled in the use of problem-solving tools/techniques
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!