Graduate Quality Control Analyst 2021
About the Johnson & Johnson Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites. It is aimed at high potential individuals who, when given the right tools, are empowered to proactively take responsibility, effect change and make a positive contribution to their teams and the business.
The Successful Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
- Regular one to ones and feedback to support your on-going development
- Continuous professional development program with a recognised qualification
- Personal development and effectiveness training
- Skills development in influencing and communication
- Project and Project Management experience
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies
- Exposure to Senior Management Team
Janssen Sciences Ireland, based in Ringaskiddy, Cork is dedicated to addressing and solving medical needs, including oncology, haematology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Quality Control Analyst. This individual will be responsible for carrying out tasks and projects related to sample inventory management as required by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). The individual will participate in monitoring storage conditions, reviewing sample inventory levels, responding to general client queries/requests, preparation of samples for shipment and receipt of inbound shipments.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Management of samples through the laboratory, both in terms of internal samples and shipment of samples externally for analysis.
- Co-ordinating and carrying out sample searches.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for information relating to sample management.
- Completing and reviewing paperwork related to sample management.
- Logging sample receipt in eLIMS and recording inventory information.
- Reference material inventory management.
- Generating reports of sample inventory levels.
- General housekeeping to ensure the work area is kept in a clean, organised and safe manner.
Education and Experience:
- Recent Graduate (2020 or due to graduate in 2021).
- Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in Biochemistry, Bioprocess engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry or related Life Sciences degree
- Acute attention to detail
- A focus on patients and customers at all times.
- Experience of a laboratory environment is beneficial
- A strong teammate who is very quality focused, possesses excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration & interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Capable of organising tasks efficiently.
- Good time management skills.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!