EMEA Global Operations Leadership Development Program (GOLD 2021)
The Global Operations Leadership Development Program offers recent university graduates the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines challenging work rotations with classroom and online training over a two-and-a-half-year period. The goal of the program is to craft the next generation of leaders for the engineering, operations, and quality disciplines within Johnson & Johnson. Functional areas within the program include operations, procurement, quality, planning, customer and logistics services, project and process engineering, facilities engineering and quality technical support. The combination of multi-functional work assignments and action learning helps to develop the skills and capabilities needed to build your career path toward leadership development.
Participants will learn to drive their careers in small-company environments that support the ambitious spirit, nurture collaboration and partnership, and recognize their individual contributions. At the same time, Associates benefit from the big-company impact of a global leader in health care, with premier training and development and career opportunities in a global environment.
- Combining on the job experience with business, leadership & personal development training
- Rotational assignments that deliver real business results
- Opportunity to expand technical capabilities, leadership skills and business knowledge
- Exposure to a broad range of experiences in the Supply Chain throughout J&J's three business segments (Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices)
- Global networking, virtual collaboration
- Building technical skills in many areas, including, project management, supply chain management (planning, manufacturing & procurement), quality and regulatory compliance, manufacturing operations, customer and logistics services (distribution, transportation and warehousing), product and process analysis & improvement methodologies (six sigma, lean, design excellence), and collaboration & collaboration
During your participation you are responsible for demonstrating a working knowledge of how engineering, operations, and quality interact across our global supply chain. Associates will gain valuable experiences while:
- Participating in the planning, production and distribution of products and services
- Working on or with teams that build new facilities and renovate or maintain existing facilities
- Maintaining or improving manufacturing operational cost, efficiency, capacity, and compliance
- Learning about designing or redesigning new products
- Understanding the impact of the business on the customer experience
- Maintaining quality and regulatory compliance
- Keeping the Customer in the centre of everything we do
You may also have the chance to collaborate with internal customers and external vendors to make capital improvement to facilities/manufacturing systems and equipment. Associates will have the responsibility to oversee in-house and contracted personnel on production lines and/or in the daily business. Participants may be responsible for or will assist in the selection, purchase, installation, and validation of new equipment or systems.
Associates may participate in preparing documents such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Field Action reports, Preventive Maintenance reports, equipment effectiveness studies, design specifications and validation protocols. Associates may also participate in activities that include auditing, planning, forecasting, completing design specifications, crafting and executing cost improvement projects and developing design standards.
For consideration in the GOLD Program Class of 2021 you should have:
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree in a supply chain-related or engineering-related field
- Academic achievement as proven by an overall cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- An interest in exploring multifunctional assignments within Engineering, Operations/Supply Chain, and Quality
- Professional experience in a relevant business area.
- EU Geographic flexibility is a mandatory requirement over the course of the GOLD Program and at Graduation of the GOLD Program
- Permanent EU work authorization without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is also required
- You are eligible to begin full-time employment with Johnson & Johnson in no later than July 2021 to align with the start of the GOLD program each year
- It is preferred that the applicant would earn their degree between the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters
- It is preferred that you begin your GOLD position within 12 months of earning their most recent degree
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!