2021 Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) - EMEA
What is the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)?
FLDP is a globally recognized graduate talent development program within Johnson & Johnson. It develops future leaders to become dedicated business partners who deliver superior financial services and uphold the highest integrity. It is a truly global program with over 100 graduates joining the program across the world each year.
More information about FLDP within EMEA:
- FLDP is a 2.5 years rotational program designed specifically to prepare and develop future generations of diverse business leaders within the accounting & finance organization.
- Participants will develop critical leadership & technical skills through rotational assignments, in-depth training & ongoing mentoring and feedback.
- FLDP participants complete 6 months of onboarding followed by two 12-month rotations.
- The onboarding and first rotation are with your hiring country (which participants return to after the completion of the program) whilst
- The second rotation is in a different country within EMEA region and a different area of accounting and finance.
- These rotational assignments are supplemented by 5 weeks of in-person training held in the US as well as regionally in EMEA & various virtual trainings over the course of the 30-month program.
What are we offering to you?
- Be part of a globally recognized, high profile and prestigious accelerated development scheme
- Build diverse experiences by working in two different countries and two different functions within finance.
- The opportunity of international networking ? broad interaction with FLDP peers and senior management from all over the world.
- Enjoy full sponsorship of recognized finance and accounting accreditation such as ACCA or CIMA
This is a rotational program across the Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) region. You are likely to be hired into one of these four countries (your hiring country): Belgium, Czech Republic, Switzerland or United Kingdom. In the 2nd year of the Program you will then be required to rotate across another country within EMEA region. Potential applicants please note that you do not have a choice of location for either the hiring country or second year rotation country.
Requirements of the role:
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Graduated within 2019 or 2020 or to be graduated latest by August 2021
- Less than 2 years of previous work experience
Key skills and competencies:
- High level of leadership potential
- Ability to deliver excellent results under pressure
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Strong network building skills
- Tech Savvy and data inquisitive
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Developed time management and organizational skills
- Creative problem solver
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!