Business Data Analyst - Think Evolve Solve Ltd
Who we are…..
Based in Blackrock Co Dublin, Think Evolve Solve was established in 2012. The business provides data strategy and advanced analytics solutions for its clients. The focus of the business is assisting clients gather data (internal data and from their partners) and to deliver this for analysis. The company has developed a (software) tool to assist in this process called Gather360.
The company’s main clients span areas such as manufacturing, insurance, finance, media, and aeronautics. Main clients include Zurich Ireland, New Ireland Assurance, Pen Underwriting, Arthur J. Gallagher, AerCap, Irish times, myhome.ie and Examiner group.
What the role will involve…….
The company wishes to develop a data-based product focusing on assisting businesses and investors with the EU Taxonomy regulatory framework (assesses the environmental sustainability of economic activities). The product will help investors, companies, and project promoters navigate the transition to a low-carbon, resilient and resource-efficient economy by capturing all necessary data associated with EU Taxonomy compliance. This new and unique software product will be a re-useable sustainability-based software programme that is based on the Company’s Gather 360 platform and will enable all the reporting needs for the key regulatory reporting metrics within EU Taxonomy
As well as an attractive salary offering of €36,000 - €40k per annum, the successful graduate will lead this 12 Month project, in a supportive partnership with South West College and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- Minimum NFQ (National Framework of Qualifications) Level 8 (Hons Degree) in ICT/Accounting or equivalent
- Two years’ experience working with, implementing, and designing management reports on ERP solutions in a financial setting.
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
We would like you to have…..
- Three years + experience in working in business with focus on utilising business IT systems within an Audit / Compliance based function.
- Strong understanding of sustainability standards and practices
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!