NPD Project Manager - Cloughbane Farm Foods
Who we are…
Based in Dungannon Co Tyrone, Cloughbane Foods started as a farm supplying the local food market, then they set-up their own farm shop which through demand grew to now having their own processing facilities using raw materials sourced directly on the farm. Along with their raw meat products, production now also includes a range of ready meals such as pies, cottage pies, lasagne, Irish stew. Their products are supplied to all the major supermarkets in Northern Ireland, distributors in ROI and Ocado in UK and the catering trade.
What the role will involve…….
This project will result in the establishment of a focused and embedded NPD system within the company to succeed in producing a range of food products (to include ready meals, sauces & prepared products), with maximum health and nutrition benefits to meet the high demand within the consumer market at present
These targeted markets are:
- Older People (who eat less but need maximum nutrition)
- Fitness conscious people who want maximum protein, nutrition with fewest calories
- Vegetarian, Vegan and flexitarian.
As well as an attractive salary offering of £25 - £34k (depending on qualifications, experience and aptitude), the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Technological University Dublin and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- A Food based Honours degree (Minimum 2.2)
- Legally permitted to work in the UK
- Experience in working in both raw and cooked food manufacturing environment to BRC standard.
- Fluent English
We would like you to have…..
- Experience in an NPD project within the cooked food industry
- Proof of good understanding of nutritional needs
- To be able to prepare food for micro needs and to analyse the results
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!