Scandi Standard Graduate Leadership Program
Graduate Program. Manor Farm
In Scandi Standard, we are passionate about tasty, healthy, and climate-smart chicken! We are the leading producer of chicken-based food products in the Nordic region and Ireland. The company produces, markets, and sells ready-to-eat, chilled and frozen products under the well-known brands Kronfågel, Danpo, Den Stolte Hane, Naapurin Maalaiskana and Manor Farm. We are approximately 3,500 employees and have total sales of more than SEK 9,8 billion. And we want you to be a part of our journey for ‘Better Chicken for a Better Life’!
The Future Talents of Scandi Standard
Our graduate leadership program is all about hatching our future talents. The program is highly valued and supported by our group management team as well as by the overall Scandi Standard organization.
Our graduate program is not a one-size-fits-all; we believe in our value proposition; “Be you and develop with us while shaping a better future”. Through an in-depth and continuous individual development plan, we focus on your individual competencies and career wishes to assess how you can and want to evolve within Scandi Standard.
The graduate program lasts for two years but it is only the beginning of your career in Scandi Standard as we will have a permanent position for you afterwards. The two years are combined of three rotations of various length each with at least one job rotation abroad providing international experience. This is all designed to give you the highest form of personal and professional development as well as the possibility to build a valuable network for the future and a broad understanding of Scandi Standard as a whole.
Being a Scandi Standard Graduate means:
- going through a joint and individual development program with designed workshops and learning experiences that will enable you to perform at your best
- being part of a unique program where we focus on developing you in a fast and ambitious way to be a future talent in Scandi Standard
- having a strong internal support team to help you develop: your manager, mentor, buddy and a program manager
- joining a program that instantly focuses on establishing a strong team spirit and cross-functional relationships between the graduates
- being part of the leading chicken provider in the Nordic region and Ireland
- gathering international experience, being exposed to various projects and starting to build a strong network of professional and dedicated colleagues
- contributing and taking part in a growing and successful company – The Scandi Way
- being part of a graduate program that was nominated for best Management Training and Development Program in Ireland
- getting the development and theoretical base to be a future leader within Scandi Standard
Are you a potential Scandi Standard Leadership Graduate?
We are looking for someone who has finished or is about to finish his/her studies at a bachelor or master level with excellent and documented academic achievements and who speaks both English and the language of the primary location fluently. It is vital that you have combined your studies with student work – perhaps already in some form of management role.
As a person, you are ambitious by nature - this combined with having strong analytical and interpersonal skills enables you to get results in a collaborative, fast, effective, and solution-oriented way. You can see yourself being a role model by displaying our company values in your daily work and are eager to go abroad for at least one rotation - and perhaps after the graduate program. We want colleagues who enjoy challenging status quo, who act with openness, can act and react quickly, who are proactive and strive for excellence within their field of expertise.
The Graduate Positions, Manor Farm
- Production graduate: You will be developing key skills set within the poultry processing sector. You will be reporting to the Head of Production and have daily interaction with Quality, Engineering, Logistics, HR and H&S. Main tasks for the graduate could be process optimization, WGA reduction and yield improvements, people management and TQM
- HR Graduate: You will be supporting the development of a strong people-focused culture together with our experienced HR team of five where you will be reporting directly to the HR Manager. Main tasks for the graduate could be to work on numerous people projects and implementations together with the rest of the HR department, champion the use of Manor Farm HRIS (Human Resources Information System), support the HR team and managers in different areas/cases, look for opportunities to continuously improve HR
- Finance graduate: You will gain an all-round experience and insight of the finance department functions to be able to support and manage any requirements within the department. Main tasks for the graduate could be to produce accounts, budget cost control/reduction, look into stock control and advice/interact with other departments e.g. sales/production
The Scandi Standard Graduate Leadership Program 2021 starts in September 2021.
The application window is open from 1st November 2020 till 31st January 2021. Our assessment day will take place on 9–10th March in Denmark.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!