Engineering Graduate Programme 2021 - Tipperary
Boston Scientific Clonmel has exciting opportunities for Engineering Graduates, Supply Chain, Quality, Science and Human Resource students.
Boston Scientific Clonmel:
As an employer we know that to get the best, we must give the best. That is why our Graduate Programme is committed to giving each graduate a variety of experience within our organisation and structured on the job training. This position is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious person to gain exceptional experience in a large manufacturing multinational that will highly benefit their future career and compliment his/her studies.
During the Programme, graduates will have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in a state of the art facility with the most up to date equipment and technology.
For further information on Boston Scientific Ireland Graduate Programme 2021 including the various positions available, please visit our careers website.
Requirements/Experience to qualify for our Graduate Programme:
- Must have BSc Hons degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths), Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain, Human Resources or related discipline.
- Relevant work experience/ co-op programme completed.
- Strong system skills and aptitude.
- Good communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative.
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision.
- Enthusiastic self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
Why chose Boston Scientific:
- Largest Medical Device Employer in Ireland
- We help treat World’s major diseases.
- Every day we work at the cutting edge of technology to make a difference in patient’s lives.
- Votes 2nd Most Attractive Employer of Choice in Ireland 2020
- Winner of the most popular employer from the science category in the annual gradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards 2020.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!