Sales 12 month Placement 2021
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
We offer Sales Placement roles in our Consumer sector.
The Consumer business offer enthusiastic, results orientated placement students the opportunity to gain excellent experience within the Sales division.
Working as part of the Sales Team in the Consumer business you will have exposure to a wide variety of sales activities and will be working closely with the Customer Development team on the relationship management element and learning the key processes involved in managing and maintaining the customer relationship. This experience will provide you with excellent insight into how the sales relationship is maintained and different functions and key tasks effect both internally and externally.
Within an environment such as this, you'll get a real job with real responsibility and real challenges. You will get exposure to live issues in the business and you will have the opportunity to make a genuine contribution to our success.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Customer Support and Supply Chain
- Liaise with the Sales Team and provide support with orders/queries as required
- Liaise with distributors and wholesalers re. stock issues and queries.
- Support for planning systems, and forecast process
- Monthly Trade Investment process and analysis
- Administrative Support to the Sales Team
- Produce Daily/Weekly Sales Trackers to monitor business performance
- Administration for designated accounts. New lines forms, promotion submissions
- Weekly Analysis of Sales Data available for specific customers
- Maintain Master Data within systems as required
- Evaluate and produce reports to support promotional effectiveness of selected campaigns.
Requirements of the role:
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:2 achieved in first year of study
- Business related degree types preferred
Key skills and competencies:
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Self-motivated and ability to work off own initiative
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively prioritise
- Ability to grow relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to analyse in market data and draw conclusions from the same
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, writing, verbal and formal presentational skills
- Good commercial understanding and awareness
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!