Electronic R&D Engineer - Sturwon Ltd T/A Troy Panels
Who we are…..
Based in Co Monaghan, Troy Panels design, build and produce electronic control panels used in various industries e.g. food manufacturing and agriculture as well as for large accommodation blocks. The company also build bespoke control panels for one off applications e.g. biomass sector
What the role will involve…….
The project involves the design, build and test of a control panel and its integration with a battery storage system using advanced programming techniques to deliver a new energy management system to the market.
As well as an attractive salary offering of €27,000 - €32,000, the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with South West College and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- Min 2.1 Hons degree in electronic engineering
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
We would like you to have…..
- Knowledge of battery energy systems.
- Experience of electrical system design software but not essential
- Knowledge of PLC’s and programming
- Knowledge of electronic control systems
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!