Engineer - Darragh McArdle Engineering Ltd T/A Cavan Roofing
Who we are…..
Based in Cloverhill Co Cavan, Cavan Roofing manufactures and sells cladding, structural steel, and fabrications. They install prefabricated structures (made in-house) via a team of fitters and offer additional products including acoustic louvres, thermal plates, fixtures and fittings. They sell mainly into the commercial, education, industrial, agricultural, retail, pharmaceutical and warehousing sectors.
The company is also set up with facilities to cut, weld, roll and assemble parts using recently updated and large capacity machinery
What the role will involve…….
This project will innovate current operational processes from order through to on-site delivery combined with the integration of a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system. This will result in increased capacity and improved internal efficiencies for the business. Additionally, the company seeks someone who is able to assess structural loading conditions and provide accurate rainwater calculations etc.
As well as an attractive salary offering of €26k to €36k (dependent on experience), the successful graduate will lead this 12 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Southern Regional College and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- Degree in Engineering or similar with a minimum of a 2:2 grade.
- Legally permitted to work in ROI.
We would like you to have…..
- One year’s experience working within a manufacturing/ production company .
- Experience of using 3D CAD to assess structural loading conditions and competency in provision of rainwater calculations.
- Experience of Value Engineering of buildings.
- Experience of a Steel production environment/ related processes.
- MRP experience.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!