R&D Energy Engineer - Crystal Air Ltd
Who we are…..
Crystal Air Ltd is a provider of air conditioning installation, design, service, and maintenance, based in Co. Kildare. Crystal Air Ltd is part of Crystal Air Holdings, and has offices based in Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany as well as the main office in Clane. This role will be based in Clane, Co.Kildare.
What the role will involve…….
The project will develop a heat storage device utilizing Phase Change Materials (PCM’s) that will capture and store the heat produced by electrical commercial cooling and domestic/commercial heat pumps during low rate electricity times.
As well as an attractive salary offering of €35,000–€40,000 (depending on experience and expertise), the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with South Eastern Regional College and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- Min of 2:2 in an Energy or Mechanical Engineering Discipline
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
- Understanding of Phase Change Materials and thermal storage.
We would like you to have…..
- Strong knowledge of Computational Flow Dynamics (CFD) and Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Ability to demonstrate practical engineering aptitude on a repetitive model.
- Demonstrate analytical expertise. Ability to produce reports and continuous improvement graphs of results.
- Ability to work independently
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!