6-month Internship – Group Permanent Improvement Programmes
Eurofins is currently looking for new talent to join their driven, highly skilled and diverse team of consultants. This is a very challenging and entrepreneurial position for a highly motivated candidate willing to be involved in the global strategy of a fast-growing company.
The intern is assigned to at least one project in the Permanent Improvement Programmes scope. He/she supports an Internal Consultant by independently running a number of specific activities, with a clear and limited scope. The PIP intern supports, or takes part in, projects aiming to deliver the key objectives of the Internal Consulting team:
- Define and support alignment and standardisation of key concepts and processes at Eurofins
- Define and develop standard laboratories and processes for specific applications
- Develop methodologies and standards in performance and cost management
- The position is based in Brussels, Belgium.
- Education: Master’s degree in Engineering or Business from a top European university/business school with an excellent academic track record.
- Languages: Excellent English oral and written is a must. French and/or German are a plus.
- Personal skills: Strong problem-solver with “can-do” attitude, able to both pragmatically define solutions and capture and understand all relevant details when necessary.
- Technical knowledge IT: MS Office products. SQL competences are a plus.
The Permanent Improvement Programmes are led by a diverse and international team working closely with upper management. This is a great position to get the foot in the door of a company where entrepreneurship is valued and internal movements are possible around the world.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!