New Product Introduction - Kyte Powertech Ltd
The Role & Purpose:
Kyte's ability to design and engineer new product for new and emerging renewable markets has soared. Exciting new developments, new designs and new techniques are required to manufacture the process. This engineer with work with R&D new concepts and designs building a clear process of steps to be taken from R&D to prototype preparation through to manufacture. This person will anticipate the manufacturing needs for new designs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the allocated project through structured gated process from R&D to prototype and to production-handover.
- Give support to Plan, coordinate, implement and finalize manufacturing projects according to specifications while maintaining the project performance indices: Quality Cost - Delivery
- Technical decisions/guidance of projects requirements to sub Suppliers.
- These include (but not limited to); tool and fixture manufacturing designs, machining requirements, drawings, CAD models, Contract/Condition of Supply requirements.
- Support of production line tooling and equipment to support manufacturing processes.
- Lead team meetings to facilitate communication between organizations and functions.
Production and Engineering Manager, B. Eng, M.Sc. Black Belt.
- Education to Advanced Certificate or higher in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering.
- Keen interest in manufacturing technology and machine capabilities.
- Project orientated and ability to conceptualize and plan project from drawings.
- Clear communicator and ability to liaise with potential suppliers to achieve best solution.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to take ownership of a project.
- Ability to execute problem solving techniques related to design/technical issues.
- Good organizational skills
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!