Lean Manufacturing Engineer - Kyte Powertech Ltd
The Role & Purpose
To bring the latest learning and Lean Manufacturing concepts into Kyte Powertech's manufacturing and management processes. Using Six Sigma and Lean techniques to analyse problems and troubleshoot bottlenecks. Bring visual management, 5S, process flows and study value streams within the plant for increased safety, quality and productivity. Work with our in-house Master Black Belt and other Lean champions to pilot programs and embed success.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop lean expertise by working with lean champions in departments and assist less senior lean team members to apply and execute lean principles and tools.
- Monitor Lean team & tool use.
- Deliver organization's lean training modules.
- Coach operations, support and lean teams to apply lean materials flow principles to enhance material flow.
- Prioritise safety and quality in executing assigned duties and communicating lean principles to employees.
- Train and support continuous improvement within departments to determine and eliminate waste.
- Provide Support as organisation's lean advocate.
- Engage in establishing goals for lean execution and value stream improvement.
- Support high priority projects to attain desired scope and outcome
- Verifies how non-conformance is documented and samples to eliminate 7 wastes and utilise CAPA
Manufacturing Manager, M.Sc. Quality Management, Master Black Belt.
- Education to Advanced Cert or higher in Lean, Six Sigma, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Results orientated.
- Keen interest in manufacturing.
- Driven by improvement.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Project leader with awareness of stakeholder management.
- Good organizational skills
- Resilient and capable of overcoming project set back
- End in Mind focus.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!