Calibration Technician / Engineering Graduate
Assisting an experienced Engineer until comfortable completing tasks
- Set-up, calibration and troubleshooting of instrumentation associated with process equipment and utility systems as per calibration policy.
- Complete all safety requirements to perform job safely including risk assessment and relevant training.
- Liaise with planned to ensure minimal down time of process equipment while still ensuring that all calibrations are performed as per schedule.
- All calibration and service work will be completed to the satisfaction of the client
- Schedule, plan and update the calibration scheduling system
- Record calibrations performed on equipment.
- Comply with customer request.
- Equipment utilised will include but not limited to: standard measurement parameters such as Temperature, Humidity, Flow, Pressure, Weighing, etc.
Salary & Benefits
- Working in an organisation that values its employees.
- Being part of a team that has a “look out for each other attitude and culture”
- Industry leading salaries and benefits
- Working within a company that encourages stress free environments with a strong supportive management structure
Send us your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!