AI Software Developer and Data Analyst, Dreamtec Software Ltd
Who we are…..
DreamTec Systems works with distribution-based companies, helping them to evolve using innovative technology. Our mobile software, DreamTec Command, is a comprehensive stock, fleet and order management system that allows distribution-based companies to take control of operations in a whole new way.
Our advanced software and analytics systems along with our Internet of Things (IoT) smart metering system, iMeter, provides complete transparency over every aspect of our customer’s distribution activities, offering the tools and data needed to effectively manage their stock and resources, and enabling them to make informed decisions that add value to their business – all in real time.
Our company has a strong innovative culture which promotes the exploration of new concepts and ideas. Our employees have access to the latest technologies available. Our products are well received by customers and they see us as market leaders. We have a strong presence in Europe with new opportunities growing globally.
We are always looking for new talent with AI Software and/or data analytics skills to join our growing team. DreamTec offers many opportunities to develop skills and tackle real-world exciting problems and this Fusion project offers even more opportunities to develop and learn through our partners at Ulster University.
What the role will involve…….
The main objectives of the project are to develop two solutions for Dreamtec:
- An analytic system capable of generating key insights, trend analytics and strategic recommendations for Dreamtec’s clients.
- Intelligent interpreter (AI parsing system) for smart meters which will automatically process data from various meters for better scalability of their iMeter product and future expansion of features of Dreamtec software.
As well as an attractive salary offering of €35,000 – €40,000 Depending on Candidate Experience, the successful graduate will lead this 18 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Ulster University and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- To hold a min 2.1 degree in either Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a closely related discipline.
- Experience in programming in at least one common programming language and software skills as evidenced by the ability to use and manipulate software tools.
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
We would like you to have…..
- Postgraduate qualification in a Signal Processing/Data Analytics/Data Science/Machine Learning
- Experience of working in industry
- Knowledge of Matlab/Python/C-Sharp and/or embedded programming.
- Knowledge of working with SQL/NoSQL database systems.
- Strong Level of Mathematical Ability
- High level of oral and written communication skills, and sound organisational ability.
- The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly as an integral part of a team.
- The motivation to work unsupervised for long periods and to deliver results at a professional level.
- Willingness to travel as required by the post.
To apply for this opportunity and for further information, please visit: https://intertradeireland.com/career-boost/current-vacancies/
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!