ALKERMES GRADUATE OPPORTUNTY - HUMAN RESOURCES AND L&D
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, Alkermes plc has an R&D center in Waltham, Massachusetts; a research and manufacturing facility in Athlone, Ireland; and a manufacturing facility in Wilmington, Ohio.
Applications are invited for our graduate opportunity within the Human Resources Team. The objective of this position is to give the holder in an opportunity to gain experience in a busy Human Resources and Learning and Development department in a dynamic pharmaceutical organisation. The opportunity will be temporary (21 months) in duration and the graduate will gain experience by providing support in the following areas: -
Recruitment and Selection, HRIS project work, Employee Engagement Programme, Global HR initiatives, co-ordination the Learning and Development plan for Ireland, New Hire Orientation and logistics of team facilitations and workshops
- Degree level in Human Resources/Learning and Development related discipline to Honours level (if completing degree May/June2021 results to date should reflect working towards honours grade)
- Demonstrated self-directed work habits and ability to work in an effective and confidential manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
For further details and to upload a CV log onto www.alkermes.com/careeers/jobs-overview and click all available roles and Athlone Graduate Opportunities
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!