Data Analyst/Architect, Aro Digital Strategy
Who we are…..
Based in Galway, Aró is a leading digital agency providing bespoke design, technology solutions and dynamic marketing strategy to premium brands, particularly luxury hotel brands. Aró has over 20 years’ experience servicing the hospitality industry and a client list of 250 companies, including many leading luxury brands. Aró creates digital campaigns for its clients through digital strategy, online presence and e-commerce
What the role will involve…….
Aró has identified an opportunity to develop a new software product (SaaS) aimed at hospitality and hotel clients for reporting on online statistics, analysing normal ranges of activities, comparing standards for performance, monitoring trends and flagging upwards/ downwards trends. This will add value to current service and have the ability to increase company’s revenue and profitability.
As well as an attractive salary offering of €30,000-€36,000, the successful graduate will lead this 12 Month project, in a supportive partnership with North West Regional College and will also have the opportunity to study for a Post Grad Diploma in Business & Management as part of the employment package.
We need you to have…….
- Min 2.2 Degree in Computing / Software Engineering / Data Analysis / Data Architecture.
- Legally permitted to work in ROI
We would like you to have…..
- Minimum one-year industrial experience in Data Archetcture / Analysis
- User Experience (UX) Design
- RESTFul API development and an understanding of Cloud software (SaaS)
- Mobile/Web Application Development
- Data Visualisation tools ie. Power BI
To apply for this opportunity and for further information, please visit: https://intertradeireland.com/career-boost/current-vacancies/
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!