KPMG – Cyber Security Analysts
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work on high-profile transformation projects in Cyber Security, Cyber Defence, Identity and Access Management and Cloud?
- Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, high-performing and collaborative environment?
Whatever your reason is for wanting to look for a new job, joining KPMG may be the best next step for your career in Consulting.
We are currently seeking to hire Cyber Security Analysts to join our Cyber Security practice, based in Belfast city centre. You will get to work on high-profile projects in Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management, Cloud and Digital Transformation.
We ideally need you to have the following:
Relevant third-level qualification in a technical based subject such as Computer Science, Information / Cyber Security or Cyber Crime Prevention.
Knowledge and techniques in the architecture and solutioning space will be an added advantage.
Good understanding of any of the following will be added advantage:
- Understanding of IT or digital landscape
- Understanding of Cloud
- Vulnerability assessment or Security assessment
- Security testing
- Coding experience will be an added advantage (e.g. Python)
- Relevant Cyber security experience/internship in large corporates / multinational environment in delivery or operational roles will an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork, and client service skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of IT/digital systems, on-premise IT infrastructure, cloud architecture and the interfaces between on-premise and cloud.
- A relevant professional qualification such as vendor based certification (Microsoft, Google, Cisco, etc.) will be an added advantage.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
Work with client engagement teams and work across countries in the areas of cyber security, cyber security remediation and digital projects and programmes.
Share knowledge with team members and participate in supporting clients, particularly in the various cyber areas.
Be creative, self-motivated, perform research in new techniques and methods.
Demonstrate excellent time management skills, promote teamwork and individual accountability with engagement team members, and use available technology, tools, and KPMG Information Security assets to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
KPMG Cyber Security team has become one of the leading cyber security practices in the world, and has been identified as a leader consecutively by international analyst firms. We have in-depth experience in cyber security transformation and strategic engagements across many sectors in multiple jurisdictions.
We offer more than just a career opportunity:
- Rewarding and challenging work in a fast-paced environment.
- A thriving sports and social community.
- An in-house award-winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals.
Hard work is rewarded at KPMG:
- We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. At this level the package includes an extremely competitive base salary and opportunities to advance to Management level in a short timeframe.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Creating an inclusive culture where all our people achieve their potential is fundamental to our business. In addition, our employees have the option to avail of our flexible working policies/intelligent working arrangements. To learn more about diversity at KPMG, click here.
For an interactive insight into life at KPMG, make sure to follow us on social media! We can be found on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat at the following handle- @KPMGCareersIRL.
By clicking apply to this role your application will not only be considered for this position but your details will be stored on our database and may be considered for similar future positions that may arise. This means that the personal data contained in your application and provided to KPMG as part of the application process may be retained by us for up to 18 months from the date of your application and you hereby agree to that. If you do not wish your details to be stored on our recruitment database please email email@example.com stating this and we will ensure that such information is not stored other than for the purposes of this application.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!