Mars Leadership Experience 2021
Your future as a leader starts today. Our general Graduate Traineeship Programme: The Mars Leadership Experience (MLE), is the perfect grounding for a career in business leadership. You’ll manage projects, lead teams, take on roles with local and international exposure and make decisions with real consequences. The work will come thick and fast, preparing you for the challenges tomorrow.
The MLE comprises three 12-month placements. As a guide, you’ll typically follow a path through the three years with exposure to very different areas of our business. We offer the MLE with a focus on Demand (Sales, Category Management, Marketing) and Supply (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics).
What will you do:
- 3 x 12-month placements (including international assignments)
- You’ll experience different markets, different functions, different teams, countries and products
- You’ll manage projects and teams
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any discipline
- Internationally mobile
- Passion to become a future General Manager
- Ability to learn and grow fast
- Proficiency in English
What are the benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full support moving on international assignment (relocation and housing allowance)
- Inspiring mentors and coaches
- We’ll work with you to clarify and support your career thinking and tailor your path through the program.
- Global trainee community
- Flexible working hours
- Dogs in the office (depending on the office)
Our Hiring Process
Applications for the Mars Leadership Experience are now opened and will close on March 31st 2021
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!