Financial Engineering Data
The Financial Engineering Data stream of our Options Graduate Programme is our exciting new addition for 2021! This stream is perfect for graduates with a technical background who are keen to fast track their career in finance. You will be afforded the opportunity to work directly with some of the world’s top financial institutions on live projects, while also undertaking a structured training programme and expanding on your technical skills. Prior finance knowledge is not required as our world-renowned training programme will cover a wide range of courses across a number of areas – we are looking for graduates who are keen to learn and kickstart their career in the capital markets industry.
Those chosen for this stream will help us continue to provide tailor-made solutions, from consulting to support models to other technology services. You may fill technical Business Analyst roles across front, middle and back-office operations.
What we look for:
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem-solving, a passion for learning
- A confident communicator, competent in client interactions
- The ability to pick up technical training and apply this to client projects
- Willingness to travel to various parts of the world to work with clients
- Strong academic background – ideally ABB or above at A-Level (or equivalent) and a 2.1 degree in Mathematics, Data Science, Physics, Computer Science or other similar STEM disciplines
- Commitment to the 2 year training period, which rolls into a full-time permanent position
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!