Graduate Technical Consultant – UK and Ireland
About the role:
The FDM Technical Graduate Programme provides you with in depth training and at least two years’ experience working with market leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM Consultant. We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and welcome applications from all degree disciplines. You will need to have a passion and a good aptitude for IT, but you do not need to have a STEM degree to apply. We have a number of career pathways available including:
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Robotics Process Automation
- Technical Operations
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing Engineering
Apply for the Technical Graduate Programme and we will find the right role for you. We have both immediate vacancies and opportunities for final year students graduating this summer.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant remote training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Opportunity to gain a number of industry recognised certifications including ISTQB Foundation and ITIL Foundation
- Chance to work across the UK and Ireland, with relocation support available
- Up to 30 days annual leave (starting from 20)
- Relocation Package
- Buy As You Earn (BAYE) share plan
- Wellbeing Programme
- Dedicated Consultant Experience Partners providing additional support and career guidance whilst on client site
- Mentoring Programme
- Online Learning and Development Programme
- Consultant Peer Support Programme connecting new and existing FDMers
- FDM Staff Networks
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Consultant Collaboration Platform
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have right to work in both the UK and Ireland (depending on client location)*
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of the training period
*Please note that if you are a UK or Irish citizen, you automatically have the right to work in both countries. If you are not a citizen of either country, you can still apply provided you have the right to work in both countries via another means such as a Visa or Residence Permit.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people. We are one of the largest employers for graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people launch their careers in tech.
The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training through the FDM Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of at least two years. After the first two years working with our clients, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!