Graduate Technical Consultant – UK and Ireland
About the role:
The FDM Technical Graduate Programme provides you with in depth training and two years’ experience working with market leading brands on exciting tech projects as an FDM Consultant. We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and welcome applications from all degree disciplines. You will need to have a passion and a good aptitude for IT, but you do not need to have a STEM degree to apply. We have a number of career pathways available including:
- Software Development
- Software Testing
- Robotics Process Automation
- Technical Operations
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing Engineering
Apply for the Technical Graduate Programme and we will find the right role for you. We have both immediate vacancies and opportunities for final year students graduating this summer.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant remote training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Opportunity to gain a number of industry recognised certifications including ISTQB Foundation and ITIL Foundation
- Chance to work across the UK and Ireland, with relocation support available
The ideal FDMer has:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be geographically flexible across Ireland and the UK depending on client location
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people. We are one of the largest employers for graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people launch their careers in tech.
The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training through the FDM Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. To find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!