CyberQuest – Cyber Security Training Programme 2021
Who you are?
A student or graduate interested in Cyber Security and looking to explore possible careers in this field. You will be able access online training and are:
- At least 18 years old
- An Irish or EU/EEA national
- Resident in the Republic of Ireland (some non-EU/EEA nationals with an appropriate visa are eligible)
CyberQuest is a free, online training programme and is open to applicants from anywhere within the ROI. We actively encourage people from all disciplines and backgrounds to apply.
Who we are?
CyberQuest is a re-skilling programme for people most impacted by Covid-19. We are here to help improve employment prospects with targeted training solutions to develop your skills and confidence in Cyber Security.
CyberQuest is a fully subsidised Cyber Skills and Security training programme offered by the it@cork Skillnet and is part of the Skills Connect initiative.
What’s in it for you?
Free, online Cyber Security training that includes:
- Foundation path: For people who want an introduction to cyber security.
- Intermediate path: For people with some relevant IT knowledge/experience who want to explore and train for a career in cyber security.
- Advanced path: For people with a solid IT/cyber background who wish to enhance their cyber skills and progress their career in cyber security.
Other opportunities include:
- Joining a learning group to meet fellow participants
- Interactive seminars with cyber technical experts and career advisors
- Progressing through the cyber learning paths (Foundation, Intermediate to Advanced)
Go to www.cyberquest.ie to find out how to apply to the programme. CyberQuest is managed by CJHNetwork.
Remember to mention gradireland when contacting employers!